A list of AA resources for people to reach out for help. Disclaimer: Any links to aa.org on this website are with the permission of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. A.A.W.S. has not approved, endorsed, or reviewed this website, nor is it affiliated with it, and the ability to link does not imply otherwise.
The AA Grapevine is the the online multimedia magazine journal of Alcoholics Anonymous, with free and subscriber areas, and offers the individual voices and stories of AA members, both current and through the years, since 1944. Read, post, search and share stories of experience, strength and hope. The AA Grapevine store offers books, CDs, magazines and more. Find information about the history of AA and Grapevine Representative resources.
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services (G.S.O.)
- What is AA?
- Is AA for you? Answer these 12 Questions & “Decide for Yourself”.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Alcoholics Anonymous
- A Video for Young People (25 and Under)
A.A. Videos for Professionals
A.A. Service Opportunities
- AA Service Manual – 2018-2020 Edition
- AA Service Committees
- Bridge the Gap – Between Treatment and A.A
- Questions & Answers about Sponsorship
- AA Big Book – On Line
- AA Big Book – Audio Version
- View the Big Book – in ASL
- View the 12 X 12 – in ASL
- Chicago, IL – Area 19
- Northern, IL – Area 20
- Southern, IL – Area 21
- Iowa – Area 24
- Missouri – Area 38